Author Archives: Steven Bailey
Did you know that cold showers can help keep your muscles? Science has proven this to be a fact. Learn more in the next video.
The phenomena that is getting popular now days is getting fake doctor’s slip as presenting it as excuse letter at school or a day or two at work. These excuse letters are a convenient way to get out for variety … Continue reading
In a survey it has been found that 35% of people who present excuse letters are actually sick, the remaining 65% of people present fake doctor’s slip. People with infections especially the contagious ones are given privilege but they must … Continue reading
Glowing skin can be achieved by following the tips below
See how you can be motivated to workout in the next video
The 5 tips in this video will help you improve you brain power
Learn how to maintain self-descipline.
This video will teach you how to withdraw from drinking alcohol